Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01088 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 655 (₨60,212) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)