Cost of living in Udine, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.808 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,296 (€1,604) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)