Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,151 (Rp 23,326,836) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)