Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,144 (Rp 23,518,939) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)