Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,269 (Rp 24,936,413) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)