Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02249 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 978 (43,491 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)