Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21934 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,435 (R$ 6,543) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)