Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21612 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,408 (R$ 6,513) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)