Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17162 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 981 (R$ 5,714) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)