Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19094 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,239 (R$ 6,488) in Uberaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)