Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18837 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,042 (R$ 5,530) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (33 minutes ago)