Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22401 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,313 (R$ 5,859) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)