Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19054 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,326 (R$ 6,958) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)