Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01084 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 908 (руб 83,761) in Tyumen'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)