Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,622 (3,435,539 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)