Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 JOD / VES *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,466 (1,049,737 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)