Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 695 (Bs 24,486,089) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (29 minutes ago)