Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 62% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,783 (€2,007) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (29 minutes ago)