Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20257 JOD / TMT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,330 (6,567 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oxford costs £150 (about 2 hours ago)