Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20748 JOD / TMT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,339 (6,454 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)