Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 752 (388,272 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)