Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 979 (COL$4,103,780) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (31 minutes ago)