Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30135 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 970 (3,220 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)