Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00980 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,003 (₨102,395) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (37 minutes ago)