Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01092 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 876 (₨80,201) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (41 minutes ago)