Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 957 (COL$4,270,819) in Tuluá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dera Ghazi Khan costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 4,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,437 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)