Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 975 (руб 85,753) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)