Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01313 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,433 (Php109,110) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)