Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00647 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,499 (¥231,600) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)