Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00622 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,835 (¥295,007) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (29 minutes ago)