Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,667 (¥264,651) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (33 minutes ago)