Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00647 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,585 (¥244,747) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)