Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00666 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,904 (¥286,049) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)