Cost of living in Tsu, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00646 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,106 (¥325,745) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)