Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09159 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 110% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,524 (kr 27,558) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)