Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08732 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 103% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,433 (kr 27,867) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)