Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08742 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,629 (kr 30,072) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)