Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08866 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 112% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,330 (kr 26,275) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (42 minutes ago)