Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08172 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 91% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,097 (kr 25,659) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)