Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.561 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,424 (C$2,537) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)