Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,402 (C$2,549) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (34 minutes ago)