Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.825 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,214 (€1,473) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)