Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.514 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,371 (2,669 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)