Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,567 (3,334,078 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)