Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,738 (2,450 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)