Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,128 (1,592 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)