Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,125 (1,584 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)