Cost of living in Trento, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,478 (€1,841) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)