Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,782 (€2,193) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Whitehorse costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)