Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,926 ($2,712) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)