Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,549 (€1,859) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)