Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,380 (€1,679) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)