Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.806 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,357 (€1,683) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)