Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,361 (€1,680) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)