Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,487 (€1,827) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)