Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,447 (€1,649) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)