Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02253 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,110 (49,277 ฿) in Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)