Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18637 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 907 (4,864TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)