Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.503 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,492 (AU$2,969) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)