Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,770 (€2,036) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)