Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03750 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 945 (Mex$ 25,202) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)