Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,203 (6,038,247 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)