Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,198 (5,986,372 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)