Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03503 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,211 (Mex$ 34,571) in Tlalnepantla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (44 minutes ago)