Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 813 (₨73,946) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (33 minutes ago)