Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04224 JOD / MDL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 902 (21,342 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)