Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16855 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 987 (5,858 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $22 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 354,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)