Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17261 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,063 (6,157 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 3 hours ago)