Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17498 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 888 (5,074 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)