Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18687 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,106 (5,918 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)