Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10687 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,272 (元11,902) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)