Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10239 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,207 (11,791元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)