Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,605 (C$3,002) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)