Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 839 (₨76,266) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)