Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01089 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 843 (₨77,396) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)