Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01010 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 846 (₨83,806) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)