Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 831 (₨75,466) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)