Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00966 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 760 (₨78,704) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)