Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01088 JOD / BTN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,224 (112,537 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)