Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01078 JOD / BTN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,098 (101,925 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)