Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26230 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,662 (EC$6,335) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)