Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26235 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,645 (EC$6,269) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)