Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 66% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,991 (€2,445) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)