Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01151 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,138 (98,952 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (about 1 hour ago)